TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. INTERPRETATION AND VARIATION
1. In the Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply
(I) “Company” means LANO Yoga. LANO Yoga is part of BGTY Ltd Company Number: 09346254
(II) “Member means any person that has completed and submitted either the online registration form (the “Registration Form”) at the LANO Yoga Website, (www.lanoyoga.com) or filled out by hand the registration form at the studio, and which registration has been accepted by the Company. “Studio” means the LANO Yoga, 1 Old Market Avenue, Chichester PO19 1SP.
(III) “Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions.
2. References in the Terms and Conditions to the singular will include the plural and vice versa and references to the masculine gender will include references to the feminine gender.
3. The Terms and Conditions are incorporated into the Registration Form.
4. The Company reserves the right to vary and revoke the Terms and Conditions from time to time which variation it may consider necessary or desirable for the regulation of the affairs of the Studio and the conduct of Members. Any such changes will be notified to Members and, until revoked, are and will be binding on Members.
5. The Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. Subject to condition 1.1, when a person has completed the Registration Form he / she will become a Member of the Studio.
2. Acceptance of a person as a Member is in the absolute discretion of the Company.
3. The Company reserves the right to expel from the Studio, suspend for a specific period or refuse to renew the membership of any Member whose conduct is or may, in the Company’s reasonable opinion, be injurious to the character of the Studio or which amounts to a breach of the Terms and Conditions or where such expulsion is otherwise in the interests of the other Members of the Studio. Any Member so expelled will forthwith cease to be a Member of the Studio and will not be entitled to any refund for any period during which his membership is suspended.
4. If a Member brings a guest to the Studio for a session that guest must before the commencement of the relevant session become a Member in accordance with and subject to the Terms and Conditions.
5. Subject to any statutory right of cancellation, payments for Memberships and Classes are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions.
6. Class Cards:
I. LANO Drop-In – 1 class to be used on date of purchase.
II. LANO 10 -10 classes to be used within 4 months of taking first class using this class card.
VI. LANO Annual – Unlimited classes can be taken within one calendar year of taking first class using this class card.
7. Monthly subscription (LANO Club / LANO Club Plus):
The provisions of this condition 6 shall only apply to a Member that applies for a Monthly Subscription Membership by monthly Auto-Pay, direct debit, standing order or debit or credit card (LANO Club).
8. Any Member, who is purchasing classes by Subscription, shall be entitled to participate in an unlimited number of classes at the Studios until their Subscription terminates and any such Member will forfeit their membership if they fall behind in payment for more than 30 days. Such Member shall remain liable for any outstanding payments.
9. Subscription fees must be paid in accordance with these Terms and Conditions irrespective of whether or not the Member uses the Studios’ facilities.
10. Subscription fees may be increased at LANO Yoga’s discretion. Members shall be given at least 10 working days’ notice of any increase in Subscription fees.
11. Any Member that is purchasing classes by Subscription agrees that they cannot cancel their Subscription before the expiry of the minimum period of 3 months from the date of their initial payment (“the Minimum Subscription Period”).
12. Subject to condition 11 and any right of LANO Yoga to cancel or suspend the Subscription, the Subscription will continue indefinitely unless and until a Member cancels their Monthly Subscription by written request to LANO Yoga, giving one clear calendar months’ notice of the desired cancellation date. No refunds shall be given to Members in respect of any Subscription fees that have been paid.
13. If a Member does not pay their Subscription for the Minimum Subscription Period (or cancels their Subscription during the Minimum Subscription Period) then the Member is liable in full for any outstanding Subscriptions in respect of the Minimum Subscription Period.
14. Members agree and acknowledge that by agreeing to the Minimum Subscription Period, they are being given preferential rates by LANO Yoga and therefore it is fair and reasonable that the Member is liable for any payments referred to above.
15. It is the responsibility of the Member to cancel any direct debit or standing order with his / her bank on termination of his Subscription. LANO Yoga cannot be held liable for any payments processed due to the failure of a Member to cancel a direct debit or standing order.
16. Members who do not wish to accept a change proposed by LANO Yoga to any Subscription fees may cancel their Subscription by giving notice to LANO Yoga in accordance with condition 12. The Member giving notice must continue to pay subscriptions at the rate current immediately prior to any proposed increase until the end of such notice period (or in the case of a Member whose Minimum Subscription Period has not ended until the end of such period).
17. If the Subscription is paid by debit or credit card (or any Subscription fees remain outstanding beyond the due date) the Member unconditionally and irrevocably authorises LANO Yoga to debit any credit or debit card provided by the Member with the monthly Subscription fee (or any outstanding fees) without notice to the Member.
3. STUDIO OPENING TIMES
1. Details of session times at the Studio may vary from time to time. Session times will be published by the Studio and will be available either at the Studio or at www.LANOYoga.com
4. PAYMENT TERMS
1. Details of session prices and gift certificate prices are available either at www.LANOYoga.com or directly from the Studio and will be such prices as determined by the Company from time to time.
2. Payments for sessions and gift certificates in any amount are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions.
3. If a package is bought and only part used there will be no refund available for the remaining sessions
4. Member may only buy gift certificates for other Members.
5. BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
If you don’t cancel your booking online at least 3 hours (Chichester) or 12 hours (Southsea) before the class starts, or you fail to attend class, a fee of £5 will be charged to your MindBody account. This will need to be paid the next time you visit the studio.
If you simply don’t turn up, you will be charged the full session fee.
If you persistently fail to turn up, your booking rights will be suspended.
Sorry but we do not accept email or telephone cancellations.
6. FITNESS AND HEALTH
1. Members are advised not to undertake strenuous physical activities without first seeking medical advice if they have concerns over their physical condition. The Studio reserves the right to refuse access to any Member if, in its absolute discretion, it considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by the use of such facilities.
2. Members with low/high blood pressure and/or cardiac irregularities should not attend class, until they have written permission from their Doctor. If there is any doubt, the Member should consult his doctor. Members must notify the Studio of any circumstances affecting their health which may be exacerbated through continued use of the Studio.
3. Members are required to follow the instructions of the instructor at all times.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. 1. The Company cannot be held responsible for any particular session, instructor and/or item of equipment not being available for whatever reason. The Company reserves the right to make alterations to the sessions, instructors and/or equipment, as well as to those ancillary facilities (e.g. Showers), provided to Members, without notice and in its absolute discretion and the Company will not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except insofar as such loss is by law incapable of exclusion.
2. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that he is capable of undergoing a routine of exercises provided by any programme which he follows or class which he attends. Members accept the risk of injury from performing exercises and are advised to consult their doctor prior to beginning any session.
3. The Company accepts no liability for loss or damage to property of Members or for injury to Members on the Studio premises or outside the Studio except insofar as such loss, damage or injury is by law incapable of exclusion.
8. USE OF FACILITIES
1. A Member is entitled to use the Studio’s facilities provided always that the Studio may at any time without notice withdraw all or part of its facilities for any period or periods and with notice, where practicable, in connection with any cleaning, repair, alteration or maintenance work or for reasons beyond the control of the Studio or the Company.
2. Children under the age of 16 may only use the Studio and attend classes if accompanied by an adult.
3. Children over the age of seven may not enter changing rooms or other areas reserved for the opposite sex, regardless of whether they are accompanied by an adult.
9. PERSONAL BELONGINGS
1. Personal belongings are brought onto the Studio premises at the Member’s own risk and the Company does not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items.
1. Members are requested to wear a form of dress appropriate to the practice of hot Yoga, recommend that Members wear stretch pants or shorts and a T-shirt or sports top. Members should attend sessions barefoot. Footwear should be removed in the reception area before entry to the changing rooms or the studio.
11. SAFETY & HYGIENE
1. In the interests of safety and hygiene, no crockery, glass or food are permitted in the changing rooms or studio. Only water is permitted in the Studio. Other than with the exception of guide dogs no pets are permitted in the Studio buildings or grounds.
2. Notwithstanding paragraph 11.1 above, Members must not walk around the Studio barefoot if they have verrucas or similar foot complaints.
3. Members must use the main entrance to the Studio when entering or leaving the Studio. Fire exits, which are clearly marked, are there in the interests of safety and Members must not interfere with these exits for any reason. In the event of a fire, Members are asked to make their way to the nearest available exit.
4. Smoking is forbidden in the Studio.
1. Members are required to give notice to the Company of any change of home address or email address. Failing such notice, all communications will be assumed to have been received by the Member within five days of mailing to the last address (of either type) notified to the Company.
2. The Company reserves the right to refuse admission to the Studio.
3. The Company may assign the benefit of the Registration Process and a Member’s membership to a third party at any time without notice to the Member.
4. A person who is not a party to the Registration Process has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term of the Registration Process.
5. The Company may, if a Member so wishes, communicate with the Member by electronic mail (“email”). By providing an email address to the Company the Member consents to receiving email communications from the Company, including notices pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. The Member also accepts the risk that email may not be a secure and confidential means of communication. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a Member by email.
6. Members must at all times observe the Studio guidelines which may be notified to them from time to time and are requested to comply with any reasonable directions which the management of the Studio may issue to ensure the smooth operation of the Studio for the convenience of all Members.
7. Any marketing, educational or other materials of this nature whatsoever produced by the Company in connection with the Studio and which are made available to Members at the Studio will at all times remain the property of the Company and will be subject to the Company’s copyright.
LANO Yoga is committed to protecting your privacy online. Our policy explains how we will do this.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect email addresses.
Registration: on some parts of the site may ask you to register, and if you do we may ask for your name, email address, geographical address and other personal information.
From time to time we may ask you for further information, for example if you make a purchase.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We cookies on our website, including but not limited to, providers such as Google Analytics.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
HOW WE MAY CONTACT YOU
We may contact you from time to time with any issues related to your account, to respond to any queries you may have, or to bring you offers and other notifications. The form of contact may be via voice calls, emails, or text messages (SMS) using the contact information that you have provided to us. You can at any time opt out of marketing communications by clicking on the opt-out link embedded within the communication.
HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Personal information that we collect from you is used to manage your account. Additionally, images and sounds that we collect may be used for security purposes and/or journalistic or promotional purposes. We may also use your information to email you about other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
In managing your account we may send your information to credit reference, collection and fraud prevention agencies.
HOW MIGHT WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We will never sell or rent any of your personal information to any third parties for their marketing purposes without your express consent.
The parties with whom we may share your personal information are:
(I) Our contracted service providers who provide services related to the management of your account.
(II) Banking partners including but not limited to credit card issuers and banks processing your orders and transactions.
(III) Credit bureaus and collection agencies to the degree the law allows.
(IV) Business entities with whom we intend to merge or who are seeking to acquire us.
(V) The government, law enforcement, or other third parties if we need to do so in order to meet the requirements set by law or court order; or if we reasonably believe that the sharing of your personal information is necessary to report suspected unlawful activity or to investigate potential or existing breaches of our Terms & Conditions.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You have a right to request a copy of the information we hold on you at any time. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to receive a copy of this information.
Obtain medical clearance from your health care practitioner prior to beginning the exercise programmes described on this site. The exercises described on this site are not suitable for everyone and are not a substitute for medical expertise. If done improperly, exercise has some risk of injury. If you feel discomfort or pain, DO NOT continue. LANO Yoga disclaim any liability or loss in connection with the exercises described herein. LANO Yoga makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy or suitability of the information contained on this web site for any purpose. All such information is provided “as is” and with specific disclaimer of any warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and/or non-infringement. LANO Yoga makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the services provided by this web site will be uninterrupted, error-free or that the web site or the server that hosts the web site are free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code. In no event shall LANO Yoga, its employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use of this web site. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and is without prejudice to any express provisions to the contrary in any written licence or subscription agreement from LANO Yoga
Links to other web sites are provided by LANO Yoga in good faith and for information only. LANO Yoga disclaims any responsibility for the materials contained in any web site linked to this site.
Portions of this site may allow users to post their own material. Materials posted by users do not necessarily reflect the views of LANO Yoga. By posting materials on this site, you represent that you have all necessary rights in and to such materials and that such materials will not infringe any personal or proprietary rights of any third parties, nor will such materials be defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable. LANO Yoga reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to review, edit or delete any material posted by users which LANO Yoga deems defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LANO Yoga expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through this web site. We will review this policy in the light of comments we receive so please check the latest version. If you have any questions specifically about Privacy please contact us.
BTGY Ltd Company Number: 09346254
2nd Floor, 1 Old Market Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 1SP, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44(0)1243 698725